PLAYSUIT - RIVERISLAND | SHOES - H&M | JACKET - H&M 
I've actually got loads of outfit photo's to post, but instead I'll throw them to the back and post a fresh one. Which of course is my new favourite one piece from Riverisland. I'll let you in on a secret, it's actually from the petite range! Now I'm 5:8ft so I'm defiantly not petite. However after looking at it for a while I decided to give it a whirl. It couldn't honestly come up that short, and duh duh! it actually looks alright! I'm obsessed with the fit and how flattering I've found it despite hating the whole culotte trend. I think the part that sold the one piece to me was the top detail, the sweet heart neckline- with a cheeky cut out. 
I paired the look with my wedges from H&M (which are so damn comfy) They've started doing them in two other colours and I may have to get them! Then of course to edge up the look I added my biker with my Chanel. I've been doing good recently when it comes to wearing colour, honestly. I mean red is my new colour.