L'OREAL PARIS CLAY GLOW & DETOX MASKS - BOOTS


L'Oreal Pure Clay Facial Masks. For the first time, the L'Oréal Paris laboratories have selected three pure clays and combined them with charcoal, which acts like a magnet to draw out impurities. The creamy texture detoxifies the skin's surface by cleansing deep into the pores, leaving the skin looking clarified and beautified without drying it out.



I love a good face mask. I'm pretty lucky when it comes to break outs that I only really get spots around the time of the month. I'm usually a bit bad when it comes to skin care and I will admit I don't keep much or a routine. When I saw these masks hit my feed I needed them. Seriously, I was probably sold by the packaging but one of my favourite beauty products has to be a good face mask.
I really liked the detox mask it worked well to really get into my pores and I could see and feel them being cleared out. Then on to the glow. I would say the glow version is more of a scrubby mask. not something you apply and leave and wait for your skin to go really tight that you can't smile. either way, I love both masks equally although I would say the detox version shows more results than the glow. Both make left my skin look instantly clearer and feeling damn beautiful. 

what are your favourite face masks?

FOLLOW ME VIA BLOGLOVIN // LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK // FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER