DRESS - PRIMARK | JACKET - H&M (simular) | TOP - H&M | BOOTS - H&M | BADGES - PRIMARK / TOPMAN 

Seriously this outfit is my go to this week. My two favourite colours khaki and black, what more could I need in a outfit? recently I've been a bit plain on the outfit front. But I cannot tell you how happy I am that A/W is bloody on it's way gang! Winter is my favourite time of year. Layers, hot drinks, nights in, all things cosy. 
I picked up this dress from Primark the other day and I can't get over it. The fit and style is spot on, the price couldn't make it more perfect, and also I discovered it can layer up into a waist coat as well! They also do it in burgundy. And yes I think I need it. I then picked up this jacket from work. It's just plain however with the big trend around logo's and patches I decided to create this unique look by adding these badges from Primark.