TOP - ZARA | SHORTS - ZARA |  BOOTS -  PRIMARK | WATCH - MICHAEL KORS | COAT - H&M
Hello! it's been a while since I've popped a outfit post up. To be honest I've been a bit of a outfit repeater recently. I think this has been down to laziness. I've defiantly been very run down recently. However this weekend I gave myself a bit of me time to get a few life admin bits sorted, along with reply to my emails for my blog. (sorry anyone waiting on a reply!) I also managed to shoot a few snaps of a couple of outfits which will go up later this week. I also ran a twitter poll not too long ago on what you guys wanted to see more of. However it came down to Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion so I'm just going to make sure I make my blog more equal with all the categories. So watch this space guys!
Anyway let's chit chat about this two piece. It took me two visits to Zara to finally make the purchase. But of course me being me I couldn't resist. The stripes, the colours and the material all scream spring to me. This is going to be my go-to-spring outfit for sure! it's super casual and light weight, the selection of colours really balance out to make a beautiful outfit. It's defiantly a little be too cold still for the shorts, But I've already got a full wear out of the super loose and comfy top!

FOLLOW ME VIA BLOGLOVIN // LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK // FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER