Yves Rocher is one of them brands that I discovered and instantly fell in love with. While I've only really given their skincare a go, when I was asked if I wanted to try out their new make up collection, I couldn't wait to trial the beautiful piece's. I'm especially in love with the stunning gold palette. The packaging is eye catching and beautiful. The shades that are revealed inside are light pastel green's and a dark forrest green, along with a light stone shade that's perfect for a smokey eye base. I'm also in love with my two favourite beauty products. Mascara and eye liner. These two are a product I will wear daily, so to find the right one it takes a lot to please me. Although I can say Yves rocher have  out done themselves, by producing these amazing products that do exactly what I need. The mascara, with a brush, that grabs at my lashes and allows them to widen my eyes. Then the Eye Liner. I use to use still style of liner before, and completely forgot how easy and simple it was to use. 

I'm still yet to play around with the shades but once I've created a look, i'll be sure to share the look.