I've recently gone back to my old ways of loving the black and grey. Despite summer slowly making it's way to us, I'm finding myself leaning more towards the darker shades than the brighter shades. However I need to get my head into the summer mode as I've finally booked a holiday! I've been lusting for some sun for a while now. So, finally me and my friend took the plunge and just booked one. This has resulted in me having 8 weeks to buy a bikini, and lots of holiday clothes. 
While on the hunt for some holiday clothes I checked out my old favourites and even came across some new retailers. I managed to find SIMONS.ca. Simon's is a website that has a wide range of stock for both men and women, along with a wide range of collections from high end designers. I couldn't get enough of the range of items and brands they have available!