BED | HORNS | COLLAR | SANTA

(LINKS NOW EXPIRED)

You could say Baby is a pretty spoilt dog, seems as she's gone from being abandoned to, living in a cage at a dogs home, to the luxury of treats, sassy clothes and constant cuddles. (she loves a good cuddle.) I'm very guilty of every payday I make my way to Pets At Home, (where we're even VIP's!) and treat her to some treats, and even have a nose at the adorable coats and jumpers!
Every Christmas I like to treat baby to a present, may it be a toy, or a stocking. Something for her to rip into with her little paws and teeth. This year Pet's At Home have really pulled everything a dog could ever want or need for christmas out of the stocking! My local has already sold out of most of the range, which I'm gutted about as I've had my eye on a christmas jumper which baby would look so bloody cute in!

Are you spoiling your pet this christmas?

FOLLOW ME VIA BLOGLOVIN // LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK // FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER