HIGHLIGHTER IN AUORA - C/O ILLAMASQUA (link now expired)
With it being party season, having that extra touch can really complete a look. I must admit I'm not a regular user of the highlighters. I just about manage to contour my face into something a bit more attractive than just round. In the past I've always dodged cream blushers, highlighters even cream eye-shadow. It all seems a bit too scary for me. However when Illamasqua got in touch and offered me the chance to give the Cream Highlighter a go, I was ready for the challenge. At first I found it somewhat of a challenge. Once I'd gotten to grips with he texture and created a technique it's become a instant addition to my face. 
Aurora has a true creamy texture that contains very fine shimmer to give an iridescent glow.This highlighter isn’t too overpowering which makes it pretty wearable however you can build up the intensity to create a strong lustrous look. I've never been one for a vibrant powerful look, therefore this highlighter just add's the perfect amount of shine that I need to add to my day time looks, and of course to enhance my night time looks. 

(I was kindly gifted this product for my consideration, no other compensation was received)