TOP - RIVERISLAND (LAST YEAR)
KIMONO - H&M*
JEANS - PRIMARK
BOOTS - PRIMARK

This is an outfit I wore to work yesterday. (apart from the boots as they're new) I didn't want to risk wearing my new boots and my feet hurting, so I opted for my new furry flat's I also picked up from work. There's so much stuff i want from work at the moment but I'm so poor. But I'd really recommend you pop into your local H&M as they've really gone all out this year with some beautiful pieces. I picked up this Kimono from the oxford st store. It's couldn't be any prettier, it's black and it has the most subtle yet lovely floral pink print. i'll be taking this to London Fashion Week for sure! 
Also, let's talk about these boots. I've been ummm-ing and ahhh-ing over the topshop one's for a few weeks now, But I finally found these bad boys in Primark on Friday. Also is it just me or have they made my leg's look a lot slimmer? (winning!)