LAVIN // ME PERFUME VIA C/O HARVEY NICHOLS. 
"Inspired by the latest Lanvin fashion collection, Me celebrates empowerment, fashion narcissism, self-confidence and sensuality. Lanvin's Me is a contemporary fragrance with notes of blueberry, tuberose and sandalwood."
I was kindly sent this beautiful sent, and wow it's a keeper and I think I will definitely have to keep re-purchasing. First let's talk about how I received my perfume from Harvey Nichols. After finally getting my neighbour to answer their door I finally picked up my package. in side a cardboard box, lay this Harvey Nichols bag, all wrapped up in printed HN logo. The presentation was beautiful, and well looked after. Inside my bag were samples of other brands such as, Burberry. This was a great added twist to the delivery. It was great to see how much pride Harvey Nichol's takes in their appearance and there delivery.  
It's credo is "be myself, become ME", but it also promises to embody elegance, style and Parisian chic — if that doesn't sound like you, perhaps you need Lanvin Me all the more? Elegance, style and Parisian chic are personified here by a fruity and sweet floral gourmand, with a decent dose of blueberry in the opening and a full-bodied floral heart. I literally adore the scent, it's fruity, sweet, but it has a hint of a cool breeze. This scent is defiantly going to be taking me into spring/summer. Designer Alber Elbaz collaborated with perfumer Domitille Bertier to create this new, unique fragrance without false modesty, to accentuate strong will, intimacy and sensuality. The restrained and massive black cap contrasting with the lusciously thick bottle, made feminine, made fashion with the sparkle of a precious shining gemstone. I love how simple the bottle is, however the add on of the gem stone really add's that twist. The bottle works it's intoxicating magic on me and I'm irresistibly hooked.
Over all I really like the scent, along with the design and aim behind it. If your after that scent, that really makes you feel 'girly' and all set for summer get your hands on Lanvin - me. 

(this product was gifted to me for review. no further compensation was received.)