It’s been a while since I’ve done a wish list but summer has finally made an appearance! So, I thought I’d make a wish list after I recently scrolled across Figleaves magazine where they showed off some of their amazing swimwear for 2013! This inspired me to make my own wish list inspired by one of their sexy swimwear pieces, sharing some of my key pieces for the summer, which I will be styling in outfit posts to come!
There were so many amazing pieces of swimwear on the website that I adored, however I went for this full swimsuit with the cut out sides by Aguaclara. Straight away, you will see the monochrome colour scheme - instantly a win. While it holds the monochrome theme there isn’t too much black, so you won’t be sweating away too much in the heat. I also think that the overall piece is just very flattering and a great piece if your friend Tina the talking tummy isn’t playing games! I’ve then paired the piece with a neon yellow satchel! A great way to add a pop of colour is always key with accessorises! I then stuck to my guns with my classic spikes, simple sun glasses and of course a hint of ombre. This ombre hair colour is very unusual, yet I think it is a great mix of class and great for this summer to fit right in with the monochrome trend!
So this is what I’m lusting after this summer! What’s on your summer wish list?

you can also find me on.. 
 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'