well, it's been a while since I've done a chit chat in my #ootd post, but I feel I owe you all a hello, and a little intro into what I've been up to and what is to come! I've not really have the time to post recently due to staying at the boyfriend's or just not being very inspired, and of course exams. (yawn) however in two weeks time I shall be freeee. as a freakin' burrrrrrd. As some of you may know, I also decided to not follow through and go to University. A lot of you have told me it would be a waste of time as the degree I don't need. This brought me to the difficult decision to not attend in September. I'm no looking to get a Internship or an Apprenticeship.  I've already bagged myself a unpaid internship with a brand I worked with previously on my blog. So I'm so proud and it really shows how helpful blogging really is. But I do promise my posting will become alot more regular as while i'm unemployed I guess you can class me as a 'full time blogger' might go sit in starbucks with my laptop just for shits and gigs. 

I hope you're all well and thank you so much for reading my blog. 


you can also find me on.. 
 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'