Top - H&M (DIY)
Skirt - Internationale
Belt - Primark
Shoes - New Look
Head Band - Primark
Jewellery - TOPSHOP/Primark/Accessorizes
 Oh god, i've got a bit mad on my studs, and spikes again. oppsy! But this would be one of my going out outfits. I'm already so excited about the january brum meet up! so i'm already planning my going out outfit with all the girls! But I put this together and i think it's perfect for that dressed up girly look! but it's got the glam rocker balance thrown in!  
As you can see i threw this amazing cross belt in! it was from Primark for £3, when it comes to crosses, i like them but sometimes they can be printed etc on clothes and become a bit too OTT! however this just caught my eye so much and with a pretty price tag I couldn't say no! I think it's a great chain belt and would work well as a belt and easily a necklace even a accessory for your bag! 
I definitely think my usually rocker girl style has faded recently but i love this outfit which feels very me with the Gun'sN'Roses top.

i'm now on youtube! check out my latest video...!