I was lucky enough to be invited along to the bloggers event at selfridges! the night started at 6pm with a short presentation of the looks for for spring/summer 2013, it seems trousers and funky prints will defiantly be hitting our wardrobes within the new year!  While we enjoyed a cheeky glass of champers! We was then given a floor tour of the Bull Ring's Selfridges. Where we was given a talk through of all the designers and what was flying of the shelf right now! Then the beautiful Selfridges treated us to a yummy indian at 'Itihaas' where we enjoyed a curry and come yummy kebabs! and if they wasn't spoiling us enough they gave a us a glam look with mini make up classes! I got Bobbi brown! Where I learnt how to finally master the 'smokey eye' look! However the night came to a end at 8:30 where we all trailed off to get our amazing goody bags! 
The night was over all amazing. I love going to events especially for bloggers, It's nice to be appreciated. The staff at Selfridges were amazing! & a big thanks to Rebecca at Bobbi Brown for doing my make up! I met some amazing bloggers who i hope to meet again at other events or maybe just for a starbucks!