top - Primark
Skirt - Internationale 
Belt - Riverisland
Neklace - Azora Rocks *
Heeled Chelsea Boots - New Look *
Ring - Azora Rocks *

Here is another one of my outfit's I would usually wear during party season. It's an outfit that can easily be dressed down, or dressed up for a night on the town. I have the skater skirt a very key item these season. I added the studded belt I got from Riverisland a few months back to my waist making a  instant little touch of detail to the look by narrowing my waist along with adding the studded rocker look. The top I chose also has a very high neckline this works well to work with the necklace from Azora rocks, which i'm in love with! I was in two minds about this style of necklace as I'm very much a Long chain girl, however I've fallen for these recently as their such a beautiful statement piece of jewellery to add to any outfit to create a classy look! I also had the same opinion for this beautiful ring it is only recently i'm covering my tiny fingers in jewels and this is defiantly a piece i will be wearing very often. 

Catch up on me, I've been full of cold! ugh it is dreadful! However i'm slowly getting better! I'm also on YOUTUBE NOW! check out my channel HERE,I also went to the clothes show where you can see what I brought in a up and coming video along with post...Exciting news I got offered my first interview for Southampton Solent University! I'm super excited how quick this year has gone and that next year i'll be starting uni! Hope your all well, what are you wearing this party season?