Shirt - Vintage
Boots - New Look*
Tights - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Ropped Bracelets - Chelsea Doll
Bear Ring - Ever Ours
Bag - TOPSHOP

Oh look at me being a right old blogger with my hair in a top knot, shame I aint got my skater skirt on or i'd be spoiling myself. However this is my lazy sunday outfit. On sunday's I mainly spend the day blogging, and getting all my assignments done! 
As you have probably noticed...MY HAIR! it's bloody up! I literally never wear my hair up. But recently it's always going up. & well yes every sunday it is going up, so I thought i'd give a top knot out fit post a go! I think it helps to create a more casual effect to the outfit. I also wore a few piece of new jewellery I got from the clothes show. Love my cute little bear ring! I also dragged out my vintage shirt, if you've followed my blog for a while you'll know this shirt pretty well. But i actually haven't worn it in ages so I popped it on for today. One thing i love about the seasons changing, getting them old clothes out again!

Hope your all well...what do you lazy about in on a sunday?

Subcribe to my youtube now...UNWRITTEN HOLLYWOOD