Jacket - New Look (sale OLD)
Body suit - very.co.uk (OLD)
Chelsea Boots - TOPSHOP (sale)
Necklace - TOPSHOP
Cross Bracelet - Dorothy Perkins
I've been so down because I couldn't do any outfit post recently. It was a killer I will tell you I spend most of my nights just blogging up my daily outfits. But I guess I'm kinda gaining a life. However my blog I always aim to keep up-dated so I'll do more outfit posts tomorrow night however I thought I;d do today's outfit. 
I know I  look like I'm going to a festival I wish I did go to V fest but no. Next year I'm gonna see how many I can go to. Helpfully the lines up are 'crazy sick' but yeah I guess I went for a casual festival look. I brought the body suit about two years ago and didn't really wear it that much but I've kept it all that time. Today I had one of them stressful days where I just had no clue what to wear. irritated I sure was! But yeah this is my outfit today I'm trying out so many different looks recently. Seriously since I've been blogging my confidence in my self has improved. 
I shall also do another video tomorrow on the give away!