I hate that I cant do outfit posts, literally I swear it's killing me I just stare and the wall I use then look at the outfits I've been wearing recently and hate it. I swear I wear decent stuff when I cant do outfit posts. So instead of outfit posts, I thought i'd move on to my nails..

Oh good lord. glitter has hit the blogging world yes. I'm talking about the constant posts recently of glitter nail varnish. now I love a good unique nail style. so when I saw lily melrose post a few weeks back. I instantly went out and brought a bottle very similar I first brought: "Rimmel London // Lasting Finish 500 DISCO BALL" I'm literally almost ran out! so a few days ago I brought yet another version from the Birmingham rag market. I got "Saffron London Colour 67" Which is worn in the above images. I have around two coats n. I love the big bits of glitter I only did the one nail I feel it would of been too over powering if I did them all.