MUA Lipstick (SHADE 11) - £1
LOOK Beauty Eye Shade (LA LUXE SHADE 1) - £7.50
LOOK Beauty Liquid Eye-Liner (JET SET BLACK SHADE1) - £5 
Maybelline New York DREAM FRESH BB CREAM (SHADE LIGHT) - £7.99

ohhh yes. I broke. I finally brought some BB cream, it seems that everything has ''BB'' now. So as I've brought some new foundation I thought I best give the good old BB a go. I will try it out the next few days then do a full review.
God. I'm addicted I swear! MUA's Lipsticks. yes I've brought yet another but a completely different shade to what I already have. very dark baby pink. a very classy colour I cannot wait to wear it however I'm going to try to resist as I want to take pictures for yet another post. if you haven't tried out MUA's cosmetics yet. where the hell you been girl!? 
LOOK! I brought more LOOK Cosmetics! ah I fell in love with their mascara, I thought I'd explore into their other products. I'm currently running low on my eye-liner (gutted) so I thought I'd give LOOK's a go. It looks very good so far however I'm not too sure how I'll get one with their brush it seems very hard. I got the eye-liner in a deal with the eye-shadow. Buy the eye-shadow you get the eye-liner free? save of a £5! I love the colours of there-shadows their so natural and beautiful I'm such a bore I love pale colours and golden browns for my eyes! I will always go a full review on these LOOK cosmetics later on when I've had a good go with them! 
Have you tried these out? I'd love to know how you got on with them!