What They Say..
"Girls, there is nothing better than lipstick. Apart from maybe lipstick that costs just £1! Ok definitely lipstick that costs just £1. Don't say we're not good to you. Our amazing lipsticks come in 16 shades from red to pink and nude and are packed full of pigmentation. With just one swipe you'll have fantastic colour pay off resulting in gorgeous lips! Why not pick a shade you've not tried before and get a new look? It is just £1 after all...did we already mention that?"
When I first came across MUA's cosmetic's I didn't have a good start. The first product I tried was Liquid Eye-Liner. I came across the counter in my local Superdrug...Only £1? Of course I was going to give it ago! However sadly I just didn't get on well with the Liquid Eye-liner. I found that it irritated my eyes through-out the day while I had to put a number of coats on my eyes just to get a striking black cat eye look. I was very disappointed! However after a recent '#bbloggers chat!' A number of fellow bloggers came to me telling me I should try out Their Lipstick. A large number of bloggers are lovin' MUA's Lipsticks, so I had to try one out right? I was a bit curious to how I would get on with the rest of their cosmetics however happily I was so pleased with heir Lipstick! 
The First shade I brought was 'Nectar SHADE 16' This was a shade i'd never tried before in any other cosmetics, it's a very 'Orangey Peachy' colour I thought it would come out very orange and tacky on my lip's however it was so light and natural, with only a hint of orange. I loved the colour and look it added to my daily 'face' Along with the colour being amazing the effect it has on your lips is a big impact. I loved how smooth and moist my lips became as soon as the lipstick was applied through-out the day my lips stayed moist and vibrant with the beautiful shade. Everyday since i've worn shade 16. 
 After such a great experience with my first lipstick buy from MUA, I decided to pop and get another one! 'SHADE 1' this shade reminded me so much of the classic Chanel lipstick. I had to see if it could compete. Shockingly it's just like the Chanel! the classic dark red. I loved it! Chanel Lipsticks sell for around £22, MUA...£1...yes a bargain alright! The classic red lips can complete or make any look. Like the shade 16, my lips stayed moist and smooth all through-out the day. It's a very bright lipstick however It did fade through-out the day but it went to very nice bright pink, I'd still recommend the SHADE 1, however it does not last all day. 
Over all I'm very happy with MUA's Lipsticks, I think i'm going to go buy all of their shades. But I will now move on to try more of their cosmetics even though I had a bad experience at the start! So if you want great quality cosmetics for AMAZING prices. gp check out MUA's cosmetics in your local SUPERDRUG or at their Online Store...