I have took it up on myself to create a meet up for all us lovely bloggers in the midlands! happy? I am! so today when I was out shopping I found this leaflet for 'STYLE BIRMINGHAM LIVE' I've never been before however I read through and it seemed like a great event and a good day for all us bloggers?   I thought what a better reason to have the meet up this day go to style Birmingham, free goody bag, watch a fashion show. What could be a better meet up for all us girlie's!? 
However you do have to buy a ticket for the event from their website. You can either get a £10 ticket which is a seat at the fashion show, and a free stylish goody bag! or go VIP with £20 ticket and get a premium catwalk seat, stylish goody bag, pre-show glass of bubbly (ooo cheeky) along with opportunity to redeem a £10 bullring shopping voucher when over £30 is spent anywhere in the city centre during the weekend of the show...it's completely up to you! the fashion show is held on at a number of times throughout the day...I would say we all go for the 3.00pm one meet up before hand get a bit of lunch then head off to the show! The event is on 29th September not so just over a month! I'm definitely going! so if you'd like to join me and meet fellow 'brummy' midlands bloggers comment below! and email me once you have brought your ticket! any questions or changes/suggestions dont be scared to ask! this is just a suggestion from me remember! 
BUY TICKETS:
MY TWITTER ANY QUESTIONS:
MY EMAIL:
chloegriffiths2011@hotmail.co.uk
FACEBOOK EVENT