SKULL PENDANT - C/O THOMAS SABO VIA JOSHUA JAMES
SILIVER NECKLACE - C/O THOMAS SABO VIA JOSHUA JAMES 
It's not very often I wear a lot of jewellery these days. It's usually just my watch and maybe a statement necklace. Jewellery is such a great way to add and to sometimes even make a outfit. Even the littlest of necklaces like this skull pendant by Thomas Sabo. As you know I've got myself a little obsession with skulls. I even have a tattoo of a skull which is now my favourite tattoo! Along with my window which is full of skull money boxes (well heads.) My style has always been very edgy and "quirky" as a lot of people tell me. Which is why I think the injection of something so small yet so simple can still make a huge impression on the outfit and style I'd be creating. 
I love the necklace by Thomas Sabo. It's simple yet effective style has fitted well into my outfit's the past week, and it's not left my neck. You can shop Thomas Sabo's collection here, and create your own pendant necklace.