TOP/DRESS - PRIMARK
LEGGINGS - TOPSHOP
BAG - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK

I originally brought this top/dress for the purpose of a great little throw on dress for the summer, However I paired it into this very casual sporty glam look with the help of my slip ons and a statement necklace. The look is very casual with two basic colour's. I then took the pink from the bag and the necklace and created a more girly look by popping it with the pink lip. 
Another bargain from the topshop sale are these legging's. They are so shiny they look like ribbed American appear disco pants, that only cost me £10. I love the over all texture and shine I get from them, as you can see they make a statement on their own. 
I've had my eye on this bag in primark for a while, I almost paid £15 in Riverisland for one in yellow yellow, but for £6 in a beautiful baby pink. You can't go wrong. I'm so happy I picked it up now as it's such a cute little bag that will be making a serious home in my wardrobe this summer.