JACKET - PRIMARK
SHORTS - PRIMARK
TOP - C/O SIMPLY BE
BAG - ZARA 
SHOES - PRIMARK

This two piece has been doing it's rounds in the blogging world, and I had to have it. It  must of been fate as they only had my size left. Grabbing the shorts I ran to the changing room to try them on. I was in love! I thought that there was a matching blazer, however it seems they only have the matching bomber jacket. I then realised the blazer was from H&M, and is now in the sale meaning there are a limit amount! I would of definitely preferred the blazer to the bomber, as I don't feel the bomber is my style. The shorts came to £10 and the bomber was 315, serious bargain two piece. I paired the look with this neon blue cami top for a pop of colour to break up the monochrome, I also added a bright lip. I seriously love the pop pink lip, and I'll be sure to make it the 'IT' look for me this summer. 
Shoes, shoes shoes! I've been after this style of shoe for a while noes, as they give the illusion of a stroppy heel but flat! I can't walk for the life of me in stappy heels, so these were the next best thing! Only cost £6 they are a total steal!