Last Tuesday I took a trip to Merry Hill (a shopping centre apart of west fields, based in the west midlands.) I'd been to previous events at Merry Hill, all of them had been amazing, so I expected the same this time around. Once we arrived we were greeted to a drink, and a quick chit chat, before taking our seats ready for the fashion Show. I love that they show case the latest trends that the centre believes in via a fashion show for us bloggers to really see the trends in front of us. I'm definitely in love with all of the yellow that is popping up recently. I've even spotted a beautiful one in H&M which i may have to pick up later this week. (my spending ban has officially finished) After the show we then went on to enjoy some yummy free pizza! who doesn't love pizza when it's free? 
Merry Hill gifted us with a goody bag full of lots of samples, and a £30 gift card which we need to collect. I'll be attending Merry Hill this Tuesday for a nose, I'll also blog my experience and all the items I pick up! Which trend do you like the most?