LEGGINGS - TOPSHOP 
TOP - ASOS
JUMPER - H&M*
BOOTS - ASOS*
BAG - ZARA
I've been asked a few time's when I was going to do a outfit of the day with my natural shorter chop! I got such a overwhelming response from my post about the 'IT' blogger hair cut, which I didn't expect such a large response from. Everyone has said I look a lot better without the extensions, for me it's going to take me a while as extensions have become my comfort blanket. 
Anyway I did brave Birmingham without the extensions to meet up with Hayley for a catch up. I love this outfit, for a while now I've been after some bloody tartan trousers. out of luck I did find these legging's in my local Topshop boxing day. However they wasn't in the sale and I forked out £28 for some leggings (oh god I wasn't thinking) Despite the fact they were your typical Topshop price tag, I bloody love these legging's. I have also found some proper trousers now, so I'll have that post up soon! I just want to say again Happy new year, and thank you for supporting me through 2013.