On Wednesday I went down to London again for the Missguided Spring/Summer preview. This was also my first ever event in London and it was a eye-opener to how different the events are just from being in two different locations. We arrived in London around 12:20 so we had a few hours to just relax and go have a nose around the amazing city of Britain. (I'll be doing a separate post on what we got up to!) After having a few free hour's we then wondered down to the underground to make our way to the venue. Once we arrived we dropped off our coat's and bags, and wrote down our blog name's etc before entering the room which was full of the beautiful up and coming collection. 
Although I'm very much all for black I've recently been loving pastel's. (especially pink and mint green). And misguided delivered on all of the pastel clothing you could need. I've only brought a handful of item's from misguided as i was a little worried to the quality but yet again I was impressed with the quality and shape of all of the pieces. I already have a few pieces I can't wait to get my hand's on from the collection. Also I was a little starstruck to be in the same room as two of my favourite  youtuber's Beauty Crush and Melon lady. (both even more beautiful in real life!) I will be uploading my outfit of the day/night right after this one, which i posted on instagram (unwrittenchloee) and it got sooooo many like's and gained me about 10 followers in the space of half an hour (wow). I want to say thank you to misguided for having me and for the yummy pink berry, and cocktail's!