BOOTS // JEANS // CARDI // TOP // BAG // NECKLACE

I can't tell if spring is coming or if it's winter just getting worse! Anyway, we all better get our thinking hat's on for them awkward spring outfit's that you end up having to layer due to it still being cold out. For this wish list I went for the theme of casual yet dressy, perfect for when frankly you can't be bothered but want to still keep it on trend. 
 Chelsea Boots. These boots from equestrianclearance.com are such a bargain at only £31.99. I recently purchased a new pair of Chelsea Boots after my Topshop ones sadly went on a wild trip to the bin. But if you're after some really good quality, with a good grip for the winter month's these boots will be perfect. 
 I've had my eye on these jeans from ASOS for a while now. I love the shade, and the detailing made on the knee's great for the casual and maybe a bit rough and rock chick edge. 
  Now, Monki has become a new online love of mine, especially after discovering that I can use my staff discount at Monki also! I love their affordable price's and unique yet simple pieces they have to offer. I love this long creamy cardi, you can just tell it's going to be so soft and snuggly. 
 Also recently Urban outfitter's has become a new love also. Urban Outfitter's is definitely know for their unique and hilarious stock. However, they also stock some really cute and pretty clothing item's also. This top is very simple, the long sleeves are perfect for this in-between weather change. 
 Oh, Zara. I don't need to say a lot here do I really. let's just say that Zara has already had my bank details for this 'IT' Blogger bag this morning as soon as I got the email saying it was back in stock. 
While the whole outfit is pretty casual, and snug, you want to add a bit of sparkle to glam it up. So I added this statement necklace from miss self ridge. that will do exactly what's on the tin and make a statement. 

(post contain's a sponsored link)