IRON MAIDEN T SHIRT - AMAZON
JEANS - PRIMARK
JACKET - H&M
BAG - CHANEL
HAT - TESCO (F&F)
So this morning I thought I'd have a go at using my lighting for a outfit post. Usually I take my outfit post's when it's pretty dark outside then edit the f**k out of them to increase the brightness. Anyway now I have my good old lighting I can get outfit post's, filming and review's all done no matter the time of day. I really like the effect it's created however I only had the lighting pointing down, so I'll see what it's like when it's straight ahead view. 
The Iron maiden top is actually my dad's but I love my old classic rock music from white snake, gun's and roses, ac dc, shall I go on? So don't worry I'm not one of them pleb's that wear's a band T shirt without even liking their music. 
Loving the outcome of the photo's I went ahead and filmed a outfit of the day too! I use to do these all the time, and they was really popular. I was so excited to get my mac book purely for iMovie. So It was great to have a play about today. I really hope you like the video, I'll be developing my youtube a lot more for the next few weeks.