Yesterday I went down to London with Hayley for my birthday! I'd been wanting to head back to London for a while now, as the last time I went down it was only for a few hours for a campaign for my blog! However this time was purely all about having fun, shopping and maybe eating too many calories than I needed. 
I really enjoyed the day despite the 6am start it was great to be back in a city I hope to live in one day.  I'll let the picture's do most of the talking as you can probably see what we got up to. I just love the whole atmosphere of the city the rush, and the exciting opportunities that are available. I really enjoyed myself, and I can't wait to head back down at the end of this month for another visit, then for London Fashion Week next month! It's safe to say I feel a lot more comfortable in the city.