TROUSERS - PRIMARK*
TOP - CHARITY SHOP
FUR GILET - H&M*
SHOES - C/O NEW LOOK
BAG - ZARA
IT'S MA BIRTHDAAAAAAY! When this post goes live, I should be in london and enjoying my birthday in the city I love. I honestly don't get that excited about celebration's anymore Christmas wasn't the same last year either. Also today (sunday) It doesn't feel like the day before my birthday usually I'm all excited and that, haha. anyway I'm sure when I'm on the train to London it will soon kick in! I'm also taking my camera along with me to document my day. I might even vlog however I've done a lot of vlogging and not edited the footage! damn. 
I was so happy when I discovered these trousers in the sale when I popped into prim ark this week, I'd been after them for a while but was put off if the tartan pattern would work with my body shape! However for £5 I couldn't help but purchase them and give them a go! I admit styling tartan trousers is definitely a challenge, I really wasn't too sure. 
Anyway I just want to say thank you to everyone who follows my blog, I've gained so many followers the past few days, and reached a page view milestone and it honestly means the world to me.