COAT - TOPSHOP*
DRESS - ASOS*
BAG - ZARA*
BOOTS - ASOS*
yes I finally own this beautiful coat. I talked about the 'IT' hair style with the bloggers, well here's that 'IT' coat everyone has been after and I own it. Ah how happy I was yesterday in the Topshop in Birmingham. I was originally going to return a jumpsuit I brought that wasn't actually my taste as pretty as it was. For a while now I've been lusting after this coat from Topshop. Seeing the likes of Zoella, Lily Melrose and Tanya Burr wearing this coat so well I saw it as a very statement beautiful and very wearable coat that I needed. Retailing at £98 it was not something I'd happily hand my debit card over for. When I discovered it in the sale, I knew I had to hunt down my size. 
Did you pick up anything you've been lusting after in the sales?