JUMPER - VINTAGE 
BOOTS - ASOS*
DRESS - C/O ASOS
SHIRT - PRIMARK
GILET - H&M* 
Last week I went into Birmingham to meet up with Hayley and Mungle for a few drinks and some food while enjoying a good catch up! we hadn't really seen all three since we made our way to Nottingham for the Urban Outfitters event. (apart from Hayley I see her all the bloody time) I did actually film a Vlog of the night I'm currently waiting for the footage to compress. 
I was so indecisive about this outfit. I ended up wearing it anyway and I'm pretty happy I did. I definitely did layering to the max.  sorry I haven't posted all weekend, It's been pretty busy especially when you work in retail at this time of year. 
I'm not sure if I'll be posting again before Christmas, But I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas!