SHIRT - FOREVER 21 
JUMPER - BIRMINGHAM STALL 
LEGGINGS - PRIMARK
BOOTS - C/O NEW LOOK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK 
BAG - FAKE CHANEL FOR LIFEEE

Just a quick little outfit post I shot yesterday before I left for my event in Birmingham (that post will be up later tonight). I picked up this jumper a few weeks ago now in Birmingham on a shopping trip for a awesome £3! I absolutely love it! it's so warm and the perfect autumn green. I decided to try out the shirt under neath trend, never been a fan before but  really like the textured add on effect it add's to break up the ribbed jumper. I also added my chav necklace to add a bit of 'yea boi' to the whole outfit. 
I'm off shopping now, although I'm skitn and don't get paid till friday I cant help myself! but mainly I'm going for a onsie as it's so cold now! BRRR.