I'm so excited for Christmas I can't believe it's a matter of weeks away now, it's crazy to thing how quick this year has gone. But christmas time means presents, and presents means pretty new things! I've had my eye on a few key pieces for a while now. These pieces from H Samuel have really caught my eye. ALSO!!! H Samuel are now offering an amazing 25% off all watches online! Today the 25& will also be in store too! So why not treat yourself, or a loved one to a swanky new watch!
 I love this watch by Betsey Johnson. I definitely have a soft spot for gold, but damn rose gold just has that look of elegance and is just an all over beautiful colour. My current watch is showing the signs of ware. this new add on would be the perfect arm candy to give a new life to looking at the time everyday. I've also been lusting after the statement necklace and the bracelet. I've really been loving statement necklaces recently. They really do add a lot to any outfit no matter how plain and basic it may be. Then the chunky chain bracelet is just a gangsta lust of mine. No matter how tacky it may be to some people I just love the look of chunky gold jewellery. 

have you got a watch on your wishlist this christmas?