T SHIRT - c/o ORIGINAL ATTIRE
DISCO PANTS - PRIMARK
BOOTS - c/o NEW LOOK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK
WATCH - c/o TOMMY HILFIGER

I don't know why, but I've always wanted a T shirt with my name on. Must of been from when I was younger and you could get them head bands with your name on. However this little treat which was kindly sent to me by Original Attire ticks so many boxes. To me the T shirt is actually hilarious. Like I was so amazed when I opened up the package. 
Any waysss, Original Attire are rolling out a awesome new campaign with these T shirts as their versions of the recent Tee's that have been flying around such as - Hermes Logo "Homies" and "Give In To Me" for Givenchy. While their all good and jolly, original attire hit the nail on the head for me. My T shirt says " My Name's Not Chloé" as in the designer brand Chloé. I guess that the T shirt is only funny if you know my name is actually Chloe. Anyway, My name is Chloe and I god damn love this T shirt. Thank you to Kyle over at Original Attire for sending over this T shirt! and for including me in the campaign! 
ALSO, how amazing are my new shoes? I've wanted a pair for so long! and Now I have a pair damn I'm a happy girl. 


you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'