JACKET - EBAY
DRESS - ASOS (DIY)
C/O WATCH - TOMMY HILFIGER via SHADESTATION.COM
BOOTS - MATALAN* 

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you will of saw my previous ebay wishlist. Where I featured this beautiful copy of the asos £55 one. I ended up splashing the cash and purchasing this one from ebay; and I have no regrets. I ordered the jacket on the 11th of this month and it arrived yesterday, so just under two weeks it took to come. I had a range of people tweeting me about the jacket and paying customs! Luckily enough that wasn't the case! The main reason I avoid online shopping is because of postage and custom prices. However there are little golden items which I do end up purchasing  like this. 
Over all I'm really happy with the jacket, I think it looks exactly like the ASOS one, just without the big price tag. This is the perfect item for me at the moment as I'm trying, I honestly am to wear more colour! this jacket is perfect for my all black outfits to add a bit of a rainbow! so here is your go ahead to buy the jacket! no custom charges and for £16 that's Primark prices! 


you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'