SHOES - PRIMARK
BAG - RIVERISLAND
SHIRT - H&M
DISCO PANTS - PRIMARK
CARDI - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK

boo! I know it's been a bit since I did a outfit post. Sadly my camera isn't back yet (sad face) However I know I'll be getting a new lens but still it takes a month for them to send my camera back...HUH. Anyway I grabbed my old camera today and thought i'd give it ago. Of course a big ass bee thought it would be great to fly in my face. standard. 
  So this morning I got up at 6:45am for a job interview at H&M I seriously almost fell asleep on the train. However it went really well! I'm hoping I get the job so i'm no longer miserable with no money. and I can also get more money to go away in october, on my girls holiday. So yeah, this is my outfit for my interview. I picked up the shirt yesterday and literally it was the first rail I scanned and grabbed my size. I also picked up the Primark Disco Pants. Alot of people have been umming and ahhhing at these bad boys while comparing them to the classic American Apparel. However I don't think I could spent £70 on some shiny trousers. No matter how good my ass looks in them. For me the Primark version is good enough for me. 

Also!if anyone can tell what my top says let me know...

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'