JACKET - INTERNATIONLAE*
DENIM SKIRT - PRIMATK
BAG - PRIMARK
BOOTS - TRUFFLES
BOOB TUBE - PRIMARK

I'm finally home and got around to shooting some posts today. I got Oli to shoot me some outfit posts but I just looked horrid and they all came out blurred so I didn't bother making the post however this is the outfit I shot. I brought this denim skirt a while ago just not had the chance to wear it. I love a good skater skirt they are great for my big hips! Even though the weather has been amazing I've not really been reaching for my skater dresses or skirts. I'm feeling a bit blah recently seems as I'm very skint and in desperate need of a job.
 I can't believe I bagged this jacket from Internationale for £3!!! I also got a dress in their AMAZZZZZZING sale! Which will be featured in a up and coming outfit post. I really wasn't keen on the whole camouflage thing. But for £3 I decided to give it another go and I love weather this jacket with a pair of jeans, or aching it really allows the outfit to pop with the added effect of the printed camouflage. 


you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'