DRESS - INTERNATIONALE*
JACKET - BE BEAU
SHOES - PRIMARK
WATCH - RIVERISLAND
BELT - RIVERISLAND
BAG - PRIMARK
Well, hello. It's been a while since I've uploaded a outfit post due to me basically wanting to spread out the posts as I'm currently without my camera so I'm unable to shoot any outfits. Which is typical as my outfits have been pretty damn good recently. Don't worry I've attempted my iPhone my old camera but now it seems I cant settle with the quality. (blogger problems) But anyway I snapped this outfit a few weeks ago now and but it's an outfit I'm loving while the weather is a bit up and down. 
 The past few days have been hard for me with alot of personal issues. But I want to say thank you to everyone who has tweeted me asking me if im ok, and just all my friends which have been amazing to make sure I think positive. Although I'm still in a pretty hard place I'm trying to just move on with my life and learn to be happy by myself. 
  On a positive note! I finally passed my GCSE maths! I always struggled with maths, I think it's just that I panic like at school I hated quizzes because I just didn't have enough time as I got all worked out. But I worked my ass off and I finally did it. And I'm so proud of myself for not giving up and carrying on. I've now finished college and still waiting to hear off university as they didn't receive all my results. I did plan on not attending University due to being told It wont benefit me and because of being in a very committed relationship. But now I think things could change. Anyway, I'm off out now, but again thank you to everyone who has been amazing to make me feel a bit better the past few days. If you did well in your results well done!

you can also find me on.. 

 TWITTER // FACEBOOK // YOUTUBE // BLOG LOVIN'