TOP - C/O ONE ABOVE ANOTHER VIA ASOS | SKIRT - PRIMARK | JACKET - RIVERISLAND 

Finally I'm showcasing the jacket I've been living in, and the top of dreams. If you're a long time reader of mine you'll know too well I have a huge love for skulls. And of course who doesn't love sequins. At the minute, theres a lot of brands trying to style up band tees in more girly-romantic way. My favourite is defiantly the lace hem twist. However when my eyes caught this sequin band tee-style top I fell in love. Of course an item like this which is more dressy and a easy dress up for a night out top. I wanted to be able to style up the piece with a more casual day-to-day look. I managed to blend in the piece with a simple black mini and of course my trusty new denim long line jacket perfect for the current weather situation which just won't make up it's mind.