TOP - H&M | JEANS - RIVERISLAND (MOLLY) | SHOES - PUBLIC DESIRE | BELT - RIVERISLAND | JACKET - MISSGUIDED (OLD)

oh la la, look at me with my waist on show. I have to admit I was a little shocked at the waist I'd been hiding under all my oversized clothing. For a while now I've been on the hunt for a corset belt. I love the whole look around the trend. from styling it up with a basic tee to a dress pulled in. I haven't seen a lot of girls styling the band tee however when I thought I'd trial the look I was in love. I'm a big fan of my 80's/70's band tee's and I'm forever dressing them up and down. The corset belt is a great way to dress up your outfit and really flatter your body. I got this one from work as it was returned, it's not online but do look in store! it's retail price is £18. Below I've attached some similar ones.