These days theres so much judgement in every aspect of our lives. From if you made the right decision at work, do you really need that meal large? how is she wearing them shoes? It's pretty sad really when you think about all the negative responses and attitudes we all face on a daily basis. For me I'm so done with worrying If I'll get looked up and down because I'm wearing a bright green bomber. Style is the one thing we can really express ourselves with no matter how talented you are. Clothing and the styling of any outfit really can speak a thousand words. For so long now I've struggled to walk out the front door in a outfit I love just because I've been scared of the judgemental faces and opinions that usually come ahead. Why is it seen as so negative to look difference. Embrace your weirdness, and love your imperfections. So it's time to embrace everything we have about ourselves! If I have a cute outfit with a bit of skin, girl I'm walking out that front work with pride and a little bit of sass. It's time for us all to embrace each other and be kind. On that note here's a few of my favourite fashion confidence quotes I hope inspire you to not really give a fuck- 

‘Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.’ – Marilyn 

‘In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.’ – Coco Chanel

‘I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.’ – Whitney Houston

‘Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves and, of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys they’d just walk around naked at all times.’ – Betsey Johnson
Follow my blog with Bloglovin