ESTEE LAUDER - DOUBLE WEAR | MARC JACOBS MASCARA | REVLON COLOUR STAY | SLEEK CONTOUR & HIGHLIGHT KIT | NAKED 1 | COLLECTION EYE LINER

I'm not one for trying different make up. Before I use to always buy anything and everything any blogger raved about. However I've calmed myself down, I always seem to find what I like, and what works and well just stick to it. These products are just a few of my favourites.

ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR - I'm forever being asked what foundation I use and well of course it's double wear. Every since I brought Double wear I've not wanted to be without it. If you're after a high coverage, skin perfecting foundation this is the one for you. Although I will say the faults it has is that it is very pricey (I usually buy it from feelunique.com) or wherever has it on sale. And also it doesn't come with a pump! ah the biggest pain ever!

MARC JACOBS MASCARA - I've forever wanted a piece from Marc Jacobs make up collection. So when I went to the U.S I had to treat myself. I am completely obsessed with this mascara. It's perfect for the super pumped up look I always go for.

REVLON COLOUR STAY - not really a go to, but something I've opted for recently after I accidentally ordered the wrong shade in my double wear. Meaning I looked a little orange. So I opted for this Ivory shade from Revlon for the perfect shade combined with both foundations. I also been wearing the Revlon foundation on my lazy days and it really is a close contender with the double wear.

SLEEK CONTOUR KIT - contouring is life, but if you need a quick fix and are pale like me this is the perfect kit to give you the ultimate glow and highlight.

COLLECTION EYELINER - If you've been wearing make for a good few years you will of brought this eyeliner at some point. It's a classic and no matter how many different products I try nothing will beat collection.