DRESS - H&M | JACKET - ZARA | SHOES - NEWLOOK | GLASSES - QUAY AUSTRALIA 

so it's been a while. I can't believe it's been so long since I last blogged or even put my fingers on my laptop. It's safe to say blogging went to the back of my mind, but always on my mind. Whenever I had a cute outfit I tried to at least  shoot it for my instagram. However with work and the start of a relationship and balancing a social life. Snapping myself against my white wall just wasn't possible. 
A lot has happened and I had a lot of exciting things coming up. I'm going to try to blog a little more as it makes me so happy to still have people tweet me saying how much they love my posts. It honestly means the world that despite not being active for over a month I still have some loyal readers. Anyway I'm going to leave it here as I need to be up at 5am. UGH.