TOP - H&M | SHORTS - H&M | SHOES - TOPSHOP
How amazing has the weather been the past week! I'm literally so happy I can finally start dressing a bit more fancy now the weather is finally playing ball. I've really felt like my style and daily efforts to look nice have defiantly taken a big back seat recently. Although suddenly I feel like my style is starting to shine again. I've spoke before about the perks of working for H&M, however being a Visual merchandiser for the H&M means you get to see all the stock, up and coming trends and the amazing price points which will be coming into store. I originally saw this print come into store and instantly loved the vibrant clash of the blue and the mustard. Then H&M shared this image
And you know when you instantly fall in love with a piece of clothing. That was it I needed it. Sadly the top isn't in stores just yet as it's for the next trend of one of H&M big departments so I would recommend you order online and it's sure to sell out at £14.99. 
While I've also been obsessing over my prints and summer shades, with the hotter weather it means nicer footwear! One of my favourite things about summer has to be wearing sandals and just cute shoes! I've been holding off on buying any sandals so far as I know I go a little crazy. I love the selection of sandals though at Jones Bookmakers. I think when it comes to buying sandals you need to be careful and some of the prettiest can be the most painful!