One of my favourite make up products will always be Mascara. For me having the perfect mascara your whole face is set, well despite that fact you should probably perfect your brows too. Over the past few months I've been using Rimmel Wonderfull Wake Me Up Mascara. I found no faults with this mascara, if anything I preferred it than my usual favourite Benefit Roller lash. But of course I was getting a little bored, and I also love trying out new mascaras as my lashes are life. 
I first saw these mentioned in Lily melrose P.O box video and was instantly intrigued. I decided to go for the 'pink' option as for me the brush is exactly what I looked for when it comes to mascaras, it's big, brushy and just whats going to get my lashes looking ultra big! 
It's been around a week now since swapping tot he Revlon Ultra Volume mascara, and I can say it does exactly what it says. my lashes while aren't the longest they've been, they have looked much fuller. Over all I'm happy with the mascara however I will be opting for another mascara when it comes to wanting my length.