When it comes to fashion it's a pretty easy task to switch things up. With new trends developing every season, to the latest patterns and colours to capture our wardrobes. So when it comes to going into spring I never stress over my wardrobe transition. However when it comes to the home and my surrounds it's very easy to just get stuck in winter mode. Despite the sun shining, and the temperature getting hotter and hotter. At the moment I'm really going through a transition of getting my room a little more "fresh" and ready for the year ahead. 
I already have a very typical white/blank background within my room. This is a very easy background to work with. It really is a case of throwing in patterns and colours to create the space. I'm forever lusting over Primark's home section. I really like hat Primark brings out a trend for each collection. The current blue and white fancy duvet set its on my wish list. However when it comes to my bedding I'm all for not being able to see my bed because it is just covered in lots and lots of pillows! The more unique the Pillow cases the better I think! I really love the wide range of pillow cases and home selection on Esprit. A lot of the time all it takes is that one solid print to set off the room and create that central point. And of course what better way to print in spring that a bit of greenery. My current theme for all things even my instagram is greenery, with he tropical/cactus insert. I think the input of the greenery really makes a fresh and vibrant feeling to any surface or background within a room.

What are you adding to your home this spring?