As autumn is now approaching (the leaves are falling!) the darker shades are soon becoming my new go to colours. The other week me and my friend went on a road trip up to Manchester. I'd never been to the Trafford centre before so I was fully over whelmed with how much it had to offer. I did end up picking up a few treats, despite the fact I shouldn't be spending any money. My friend was after the Mac lip pencil and as soon as she found it I wanted it too. So we both ended up purchasing the lip pencil in shade Plum. It's the perfect purple/brown shade for the autumn months. 
The week before I'd also ordered one of H&M's new lipsticks from their all new make up collection. I've been so excited at work for the launch, although my store isn't getting the range I'm planning on visiting the Nottingham store to have a good nose soon! However when it arrived it was then I realised (despite the fact they look different in the picture) they are in fact the same shade. This resulted to the perfect combination for the perfect lip. I'm really impressed with quality and texture of the H&M lipstick, I'd tried a few bits from their beauty range before. Although the quality wasn't as good as it is now. Also can we talk about how beautiful the packaging is?