SKIRT - PRIMARK | TOP - PRIMARK | SHOES - H&M* | BAG - ALIEXPRESS

Only the other day I was thinking to myself how I barely buy anything from Primark anymore.  That was until last week, there is a range of on trend key piece's for amazing prices at the minute and I just can't get enough! One item I picked up was this skirt for only £10! I know H&M brought out a similar one a few months back and it sold out! Retailing at £19.99 however for £10 your going to get the Primark Version. As you can probably tell I'm obsessed with the button up style skirt at the moment, I even brought a white one and I got so many compliments on it when I wore it to work Monday! I'm finding the A line fit really flattering and a great way to dress a little more girly for a change. 

I've also joined DEPOP again! have a nose!